Wednesday, January 10, 2018

Blue Fern Studios - Happy

Hi Everyone!

Stopping in today to share a page I created simply because I wanted to. It is just so pretty and has gotten back to a my love of a little fussy cutting. It is from an older Blue Fern Studios Collection called Deja' Vu. It is a collection that I have had for a while and just haven't had time to use until now.

'Happy'


So pretty right? 


I fussy cut some of the flowers from the papers and added a sprinkling of Prima flowers. The colours coordinated so well. I added some Blue Fern Studios chipboard for added interest and to frame my photo.


I added a lot of cotton thread to add softness to the overall page.


In the background I added some Blue Fern Studios 'Tickled' seedlings, they are so so sweet in colour and were perfect for this page.


Blue Fern Studios
Materials List
996411 Framed Trinkets 
 648065 Roman Clock Set - Small
273940 Bits Of Honey
841880 Seedlings - Tickled
 236975 Deja' Vu - Lustre
Deja' Vu - Friperies
 843488 Embossing Powder - Green Ivory
 842184 Embossing Powder - Ivory

Other
590079 Prima Flowers
Cotton Thread

Joanne
xx




No comments: