Tuesday, February 27, 2018

Blue Fern Studios - Perfect Moment

Hi everyone!

Dropping into today to share a page I created for Blue Fern Studios. For this page I chose to use one of my all time favourite collections Deja' Vu. I cannot speak more highly of this collection, it is simply beautiful! This collection has been in my stash forever and I am so happy to be able to now use it.

'Perfect Moment'



The layout features 3 of the papers from the collection, Un Voyage A' Paris, Frisperies and Petites Cartes.
Some were used for fussy cutting while other pieces were used for matting in my cluster.

The Blue Fern Monarch Butterfly chippys take centre stage on this page, they have so much detail to them. I used the large and medium butterflies from the set. I cut both in half and layered on top of each other attaching with chipboard offcuts to help keep them open.


Behind the main photo cluster is the Blue Fern chippy Thistle Spray. The chipboard had texture paste added to it then painted with white gesso, I then added Blue Fern Snow Embossing powder and a very light sprinkling of White Gold glitter. You cant really see in the photo but it is quiet pretty and a little sparkly.



Blue Fern Studios
Materials List
Papers
Deja' Vu Collection
Un Voyage A' Paris
Friperies
Petites Cartes
Chipboard
Royal Monarch Butterflies
Thistle Spray
Embossing Powder
842184 Ivory
113871 Snow
Glitter
142079 White Gold

Other
Dusty Attic
DA0674 ATC Frame #2
DA0673 ATC Frame #1
DA1174 Mystic Frame #1
DA1801 Mini Tabs #4

Prima Flowers
Finnabair Snowflake Paste

Joanne
xx


No comments: